Amelie

by - August 04, 2015


The first time I know Audrey Tautou (France actress) is when I saw “Priceless” when I’m in Senior High School, that movie is about a mistress who falls in love with a poor hotel staff. Also, that’s my first time watching France movie without dubbing, the dialect is funny and interesting. After that, I searched the other movie by Audrey Tatou, and I saw A Very Long Engagement and Amelie later.

This movie is about Amelie Poulain, a (little) girl who lives in France. Her mother died after praying in the church hit by people who jumped from the tower, then she lived with her father for a year after before deciding to leave her house. She is very curious and enthusiastic about the people and conditions around her. 


Amelie is working in the cafe and almost every day she uses the train, one day she found a photo in the photo booth several times, then she tries to figure out who is the man in the photo. She is living in the apartment facing on painter's room, who never finished his last picture. One day she found a little tin box stuff of for a young boy, and she decided to return back the box to the owner.

The most interesting thing is the details of the movie, I loved the way of Amelie interest description and the habits, it seems so unique and funny. Then, the tone color ... whooaaa ... it’s kind of the other European movie, soft and bright.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~