(Epic) Rainy Seasons

by - December 01, 2015


The most epic scene in my home when it’s rain. In rainy seasons we prefer to moving out the clothes inside than outside because sometimes (or several times) I forgot about it hehe ... I don’t need to check again and again if it’s in, less worries for me. Furtunately my house still had an empty space for urgent case such as this conditions, actually we used it for put some unusable goods before, but my aunty changed it into indoor drying space yesterday, we moved out some stuff into the walls and nailed the rope in the other side of walls, still amateur but at least it could be more effective to drying the clothes.

So, it’s mine ... what’s yours?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~