Warming Up!

by - July 02, 2018

Aloha!

A couple months ago I saw @ditut tweeting about the free licensed version of Adobe Sketchbook software. Wow. It’s very nice to know that my most-wanted software is free hehe... I use often free trials before. So, I asked my sister to give me back the Wacom that she’s claimed since I’m in college, actually... Sketchbook is mouse friendly even though it would be great to use Wacom or Cintiq, well... I didn’t have Cintiq hehe 😛

I just want to practice again, the last time I used Sketchbook is when in college and it was only for random doodles. It’s quite hard hehe... 😫 I tried my best but the result isn’t as good as I expected, maybe I need to practice harder... 💞

But yes, I need to warm up my finger 😘  
                                
Because Sketchbook X Wacom is still on my deal, I’m trying to warm up my finger with... the basic design software, Microsoft PowerPoint 🆒. No, I’m kidding 😉 hehe by Corel Draw X6. I used my skincare and makeup as the objects because they’re on my desk, the nearest objects that I saw and touch every day. Besides that, who doesn’t love ‘em? 😉

Please welcome... MY... Let’s say... Warming up project hehe 😋












All illustration credits are belong to Lestari Utami

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~