30 Day Song Challenge

by - December 11, 2017


I found this challenge on Twitter around September-November on people’s timeline, then I decide to join this challenge for my self, yes, nobody invite me *heu I’d rather to share my 30 Day Song Challenge using blog than Twitter to make sure you (yes, you!) can read the list easily and ... because scrolling down my Twitter timeline would  takes time hehe

Day 1 – A song you like with a color in the tittle : Blue Moon by Billie Holiday
Day 2 – A song you like with a number in tittle : 1985 by Bowling For Soup
Day 3 – A song that reminds you of summertime : Welcome to My Paradise by Steven and The Coconut Tree
Day 4 – A song that remind you of someone you’d rather forget : Biar Menjadi Kenangan by Reza and Mazaki Ueda
Day 5 – A song that needs to be played loud : Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Day 6 – A song that makes you wanna dance : Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
Day 7 – A song to drive to : radio playlist
Day 8 – A song about drug and alcohol : Lets Get This Party Started by Pink, so ... there aren’t a party without drug and alcohol rite?
Day 9 – A song that makes you happy : Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Bubble
Day 10 – A song that makes you sad : Just A Feelings by Maroon 5, eh actually every happy song would be heard meaningless when I’m sad.
Day 11 – A song you never get tired of : Sheila on 7 songs :p I’m very into it!
Day 12 – A song from your preteen years : Dunia Belum Berakhir by Shaden
Day 13 – A song you like from the 70s : Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by BJ Thomas
Day 14 – A song you’d love to be played at your wedding : Perfect by Ed Sheeran, also Akad by Payung Teduh because my mom love this song and I’m very sure she would request it.
Day 15 – A song you like that’s a cover by another artist : I’m Not Your Toy by La Roux covered by Gloria Jessica
Day 16 – A song that’s a classic favorite : Takkan Terganti by Kahitna
Day 17 – A song you’d sing a duet with someone in karaoke : Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor
Day 18 – A song from the year you were born : 90s? It’s Wannabe by Spice Girls
Day 19 – A song that makes you think about life : Yogyakarta by Katon Bagaskara, well ... this song makes me think how if I moving to Yogyakarta and living there? Sounds good right?
Day 20 – A song that has many meanings to you : You by Ten 2 Five because this song is hits on my latest junior high school and remind me about the best things of my long-lasting friendship.
Day 21 – A song you like with a person’s name in the tittle : Kirana by Dewa 19
Day 22 – A song that moves you forward : Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys
Day 23 – A song you think everybody should listen to : Give It To You by Eve and Sean Paul
Day 24 – A song by a band you wish were still together : Uptown Girl by Westlife
Day 25 – A song you like by an artist no longer living : Untukku by Chrisye
Day 26 – A song that makes you want to fall in love : Sampai Jadi Debu by Banda Neira
Day 27 – A song that breaks your heart : The Only Exception by Paramore and All I Ask by Adele
Day 28 – A song by an artist whose voice you love : Dari Hati by Club 80s
Day 29 – A song you remember from your childhood : Betapa Ku Cinta by Siti Nurhaliza and Amigos X Siempre by Martin Ricca and Belinda Peregrin Schul okay, I should admit ... I skip my English class just for watch the last episode, did you you?
Day 30 – A song that reminds you of yourself : Changing by John Mayer

Thanks for read my list, I think do list challenge like this is quite fun, maybe later I will share another list challenge.


Peace, Love and Gawl!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~