Self(ish) Branding

by - December 31, 2017

www.pexel.com 

If the last year's resolution theme was Work Smart, Play Hard and Running Faster, this year (2018) the resolution theme is gonna be ...

...

...

...

Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!

...

Self(ish) Branding!

Yha~... it’s the post title 😁

Before continuing to the 2018 resolution theme, let’s review how far my resolution working on the last year.

When technology makes life easier, there is a chance of impossible things. I want to be a smart worker on the minimax concept, it means a huge result without too much effort hahaha How it become? By skills. So... I should gain skills until being an expert.

So far I don’t have any significant gaining skill progress except finishing the How To Build A Sustainable Fashion Business course in Coursera and joining the YCIFI Basic Design Course batch 2 which is held at ITB for ± 4 months. It was my highest reach in 2017.

What I got from YCIFI Basic Design Course in batch 2 is a new perspective on the design area, fashion design. I’m very enjoying the course because it reminds me of the early year of my product designer wanna-be life on campus, I feel alive (again) 💞. It really makes my mind blowing and blooming 💖. Also ... I learnt so many things about fashion design, including how to sew a shirt. Yay!!! 😎

Since I’m jobless, I spent time mostly in the virtual (and immortal) life called the internet, so... what I’ve got? Because my daily (eh, weekly) routine is writing I tried to take care of my blog, I learnt how to increase my blog traffic by writing good content (for me it’s good enough) and how to get an adsense on my blog which is success applied 😊

This is the best part, play hard. When travelling I always wondered that everything seems different and interesting from another angle. It brightens me because I’m on fire. No matter where is the destination, I wish to travel a lot.

Last year I travelled often but it was not for vacation or holiday, it was for accompanying my mother to the place that issued can help her. What a thought journey for me and my family because we spent a big money to do that thing. I don’t say it’s useless but please think first before acting 😐

My farthest destination was Yogyakarta as last year, visiting Ana’s and spent my free time in Mirota / Hamzah Batik, the only thing I didn’t satisfy about is my travelling partner haha 😏 My sister didn’t like travelling as I did and we end up by arguing, maybe later I’ll find a travel mate that loves to explore the city by walking around or by public transportation and didn’t mind to taking a lot of pictures of me. Don't you mind? 😉

FYI. I’d like to write ‘nice to sea you’ rather than ‘vitamin sea’ on the Instagram caption.
Eym... I’m still into it, wanna join? 💃

Dear God. I wish... no, I request... a travel life partner who lives passionately, like Mario & Dita (^.^)
Still in progress hehe

Running faster means I should prepare myself to pursue my lost behind, the hiatus is very bothered me because it has taken so much more time than it should be. There is a leap year of my lifeline. I want to be equal and more, even if it means I should work harder than others... twice or thrice.

I can’t deny that the hiatus took so long but finally, I found the reasons behind it, yes, everybody has their own destiny but not everybody lets anybody know how they survived 🙇🙇🙇

My jobless life officially ends up this year, I still feel amazed at how I broke people’s perceptions about people like me, they think I should be giving up to find a dream job and focusing only on marriage life preparation like others.

I’m 27 to 28 years old and jobless almost for 3 years but somebody throws a chance to be unpredictable, a chance that I won’t be missed. So here I’m ... ready for the next enchanting journey ... 😍

So, that’s all my not-so-detailed 2017 resolution recap, most of them are successful or at least close to what I expected but the rest is still on the way to pick up.

Let’s move to self(ish) (re)branding

Why the resolution theme should be self(ish) branding? Isn’t there any other term or words that can describe the meaning clearly? Well... self(ish) branding covered what I mean, I think couldn’t find other terms or words that would deliver my meaning exactly than self(ish) branding.

Self(ish) branding is my personal term for self-branding or renewing me or metamorphoself or anything you can name it about developing the new me as I want to, I added (ish) because it’s all about me, only about me and yeah... it’s full of statements.

Since my life isn’t going so well and ruined it several times, I can’t do what I really wanna do or at least I am interested in without any doubts of people that think their arguments are right instead of being netizens. Seems my life and death depend on people’s common standards 😔😓

My unstable emotions get worse and affected people’s presumptions, sometimes their version is tremendously insane and great at one time. But on the other side I realize that I couldn’t control people’s minds, feelings or opinions without being involved, what I’m gonna do next is to drive theirs, and that’s why I choose self(ish) branding for the resolution.

Then... What?

All this time I had an interest and curiosity about many things but still had boundaries to make it real, wish later I could find a way to do it. I also had... let says... a mini project 😉 I’ll share it with you soon!

Maybe I would do a little bit of internet manners change haha

What I do next might be out of my habit, but believe me, just because I rarely do doesn’t mean I’m not interested or curious, maybe I’m too lazy to admit that I loved it. See... people change, so with you *eh

Since I am still on the way to finding the capable one (as Kookie haha) I’m on filtered mode, so... I’ll cut everybody whose out of my requirement yha~~~ no, I’m not kidding. I just wanna live my life, so let me... get what I want! 😂😂😂😂😂

Que sera... 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~