I Stalk What You Want Me To Stalk

by - September 28, 2015

For me, if you (or anyone) shared your personal life into social media it means you want me to know what you want me to know, and I don't need to feel guilty for stalking you right? Also you can't call me as a stalker, however, it's YOU whom shared yours by yourself.

I'd like to stalking people by their social media such as Instagram or blog because I could know somebody personality by seen and reed theirs.

Beside that I don't want to miss a things, I need to update my brain database. How could I meet my friend in a public without none knowing, such as asking about her (last) boyfriend while I don't know she is had a new one, or asking about her (last) job while I don't know that she is unemployed, for me that things is matter...

In a book I reed (and I forgot what the tittle is) there is a (interesting) theory of a relationships connections. He (also, I forgot this one) says "People was connected", you know what? I believed him. His research of a little town relationships connections brought him into the ultimate things, everybody knew each other.

For example (it's just an example, not the fact) : My ex boyfriend had a close friend, that close friend is siblings with a man which is her girlfriend got bullied by me. That close friend had a friend which is had a sibling whom getting married with my rival. Then, my rival is had a sibling whom dating my ex boyfriend close friend.

So, it's called by the power of stalking.
That's why I'm in love with.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Im not stalking, im just doing research, that the point right haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~