La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy

by - February 20, 2016

I listened this song on Blind Audition of The Voice Indonesia, performing by Gloria Jessica (yes, I remember her name) from Jakarta, and yeah she passed !!! Let me tell you first, usually, I don't like that music genre before, it strange and a little bit boring for me. Then, after saw her performance ... Mmmhhh ... Nothing I can say except COOL !!!

La Roux is British Band whose I very really don't know anything about but I want to know more later hehe So, I downloaded La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (as her reference) on
Google. Absolutely, they're cool, but I prefer Gloria Jessica style ... La Roux is cool, but Jessica is more cool, seriously, she had a talent.

Please listen these song ...
Please ...
Please ...
Please ...

And let me know ... If I'm right



 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~