2015 Here I come !!!

by - January 06, 2015

OK here is my 2014 caleidoscope, I made it just for fun, no more and no less.

  1. Moment of this year
  2. My cousin Tries had a baby boy, he is the star of our family.
  3. My cousin Puput is married at 19th y.o. unbelievable but it's true, HWD  :* :* :*
  4. My sister Widyastari graduated as Fashion Designer.
  5. I went to Biawak Island in the middle of nowhere Javanese sea and got dizzy (seasick effect) for almost 1 week later.
  6. I spent my pra Lebaran Holyday at the hospital because of Typhus, it's the second time in my entire life I've got hospitalized.
  7. I don't take a picture as usual on Lebaran Holyday because I had to bed rest, that's why I just instreaming 1 picture.
  8. I resigned, and it automatically makes me resign.
  9. I don't care anymore about my job since I asked to resign.
  10. I spent my jobless day making my CV and portfolio, writing more for my blog, cleaning up my home, and scanning old pictures.
  11. Also, I took the spiritual tour, visiting random places wishing for a good life and God's blessing.
  12. I bought a bicycle, but only use it at the weekend.
  13. I went to marathon weddings of Fahria (Jakarta) and Mazia (Yogyakarta) in just by one night, believe it or not, I'd make it real!!!
  14. I join food processing training to increase my cooking skill, finally, I can make nuggets and egg nuts, also burned bread with un delicious soybean milk.
  15. I went to You C 1000 and Yakult Manufacture for Industries tour with the Dharma Wanita group, it makes me feel like a married woman.
  16. I've got itchy hands and feet during rainy seasons, maybe it is because of stress or allergies.
  17. I stayed at my gran (B) a (H) house on New Year's night, writing these 2014 things, and realize that only I stayed until the last firework burst and trumpet chimed because everyone had slept as usual night.

Favorite things of this year
Most favorite songs: Taylor Swift - Shake It OffJessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj - Bang-Bang and Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Most favorite movies: The HobbitsNow You See Me, and The Hunger Games
Most favorite serial: Games of Thrones
Most favorite character: Queen Elsa (Frozen)
Most favorite book : Divortiare (Ika Natassa)
Most favorite IG : Diana Rikasari
Most favorite snack: Papa Pop
Most favorite items: Eiger sandals
Most missing items: Glasses

Most heartbreaking moment: When Adam Levine announced his plan for marrying Behati Prinsloo :( :( :(
Saddest moment: When I spent Lebaran Holiday without my uncle (he passed away)
Happiest moment: When I resign, I feel free hehe
Most favorite moment: When I stalked #20factsaboutme randomly on IG
Most surprising moment: When I read the cabinet minister's name, I never guess they were all from Indonesia
Most awaiting moment: When I (or we) waiting for President election result
Quote of this years : DO(n't) (qu)IT

2015 Resolution

  1. Praying more
  2. Have a good job
  3. Saving money
  4. Traveling more
  5. Caring more
  6. Respect more
  7. Writing more
  8. Reading more books, magazine and people thought
  9. Going to Skins Doctor
  10. Going to Eyes Doctor
  11. Going to Dentist
  12. Take swimming class
  13. Buy camera
  14. Buy traveling equipment, I'm sure I'll go traveling
  15. Attending my friend's and relation's weddings
  16. Cleaning up my desk after used
  17. Envy less
  18. Hating less
  19. Lazy less
  20. *secrets
I hope I can complete this next year

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~