My Photobox Life

by - January 06, 2015

When I stayed in Boarding School at Garut, I discovered that I do many (interesting) things to enjoy my monotonous life. Besides tried to learn more about the Garut area by walking around it or just tasting the food through Ceplak Street. 

At that time, I spent my Holy Friday hangouts in Garut Great Mosque just for stalked dating people hehe. Then I like to spend my time by windows shopping in Griya Yogya (I'm not always bought stuff from there except for my monthly needs). Or sometimes, I watch a movie in Intan (emergency) cinema; of course, the movie quality is the same as a pirating CD. If I had more time, I slept over at my friend's house.

Those are some of my ways of enjoying Garut, but the most distracting is taking a photo. In that era, camera cellphones not yet booming as nowadays, we should go to a photo studio and wait for the printout. And there I am... Hehehe

Almost every month, I went to the photo studio, is it with a close friend or a group; we just wanted to have fun. It can be in Cahaya Eropa or Nuansa Studio; that studio is valuable to us. 








Then, the Photobox era is coming, and I'm going crazy about it. I can't let myself skip a Holy Friday without Photobox. Actually, it's not only me; my whole classmate are going crazy about Photobox, and it's not only us but almost all of my school girls too.


The differences between Photobox and photo studios come from the sensation of quickly thinking about the next pose. Sometimes in the Photo studio, we feel shy about expressing our feeling because the next queue has already entered and following our photo sessions. But in Photobox, no one is watching hehe.

We could choose the printout, even if sometimes we fight about it. The ideal numbers are 4 people; the template supported it; if more than 4 people, I'm sure there will be next fighting about the dividing of photo quantity. That's all girl's problem, everyone wants the best pose for themself, doesn't care about another friend hihihi

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~