#20factsaboutme

by - January 06, 2015

I have been tagged #20factsaboutme by Hadin, so ... it's kind of #latepost ,  but here is mine hehe

  1. I'm the oldest sister, but looks like the younger than my sisters hehe
  2. I hate people whom ate noisy. When I was a little kid, I always angry and chasing them
  3. I frequently writing journal (diary) since elementary school
  4. I'm falling love to Sheila on 7 since I'm in 4th grade elementary school
  5. I went to Boarding School because 1000% sure my life would become intresting as Harry Potter books
  6. My user name demilestari is came from my frienship gank named sMILE
  7. I always marking my stuff by NNN
  8. I had a fearless gang whom bullying senior until graduated consistently
  9. I spent my junior and senior high school in Holy Jail DA Garut before I spent my college life in Bandung
  10. I spent the tiring night in college only while I worked Final Project, the rest can be anywhere
  11. Almost 11 years I left my hometown and living back there for almost 2 years
  12. Sometimes people guess me as a hijaber gangster hahaha
  13. I hate worm so badly
  14. I like to arranged my closet based on gradation color (top: bright colors, bottom: dark colors)
  15. I like cleaning up and arranging stuff
  16. It Girls is the most favorite online games
  17. Looklet is the most unforgottable game I ever played.
  18. I hibernate everytime
  19. I'm going to the mountain for meditation and going to the beach for refresing
  20. I'm not beautiful as my socmed photos, it's just a public imaging :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~