29th on 29th

by - January 29, 2019

Photo by Leonardo Wong on Unsplash

Let’s check my latest resolution ...


All this time I had an interest and curiosity about many things but still had boundaries to make it real, wish later I could find a way to do it.
Still on the way ...

I also had ... let says ... a mini project haha I’ll share it with you soon!
Yep! My mini project is ... on the way to less waste into zero waste, still in progress by the way.

Maybe I would do a little bit of internet manners change haha
I decreased writing unfaedah-unfaedah posts :p

What I do next might be out of my habit, but believe me, just because I rarely do doesn’t mean I’m not interested or curious, maybe I’m too lazy to do it.
I joined Bandung Hijab Bloggers and joined some workshops.

See ... people change, so with you *eh
Actually ... I didn’t know why I write this one, but ... yeah ... people changed.
  
Well ... I should admit that self(ish) branding isn’t fit yet for me muehehe so let’s jumpin’ into the new chapter of my life...

Self-care. Self-love. Self-acceptance.

It wasn’t hard to read those words, the hardest part is how to make it happen hehe Sometimes I wonder why I always have no idea about everything that related to myself? Call me too old fashion ... but I do put myself behind after somebody and I bet you too :p

I knew ... I’m too put high standards for myself until forget how I supposed to live, sometimes I’m asking myself what is exactly makes me stay alive. Then I realize that the only reason why I’m here is myself and that is the reason why I choose self-care. self-love. self-acceptance as my newest chapter.

When everything is getting sucked, always remember what Jethro said.
Be a sniper!  You should be patient and stubborn at the same time

Finally, I’m 29 hehe Never been imagine I’m going through this far.

Stay tuned! Interesting things happening soon ...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~