Bag Design Study

by - May 28, 2018

When my SPV asked me to start designing a bag my mind is like: Really? I even haven’t any idea about that... The last time I designed a bag is in college and it didn’t end very well. But when working for someone else, I should prepare myself to be a multi-skill designer because they knew me as an industrial designer which means, I can design everything as long as the (supporting) industry is available.

Yeah... thug lyfe...😫

Then I realize, no matter am I design shoes, bags, jewelry, or sunglasses, I’m still a designer and a designer could design anything. So... the challenge was accepted! I tried my best to design a bag day by day, observing and practicing to make a good one, the funniest thing is... they didn’t use any of my designs because they think we had a different perception of taste. Well... I don’t want to comment on that... ehehe 😋

The only thing I learned from that case is to do everything passionately and don’t even think about the production thingy, a kind of: is it would be produced or not?. I might not produce the bag yet but I had a great time to design and I’m very appreciative of it. Thanks for gave a month to let me do what I love *kisses 😚😚😚





All designs credit is belong to Lestari Utami made by Micosoft Power Points 🖏
* To see more design, please visit my Behance gallery.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Using power points 😬,seriously ? How did you do that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass 👌
      Power point is the simplest version of Corel Draw

      Delete
  2. Tariiii, ini bikinnya pake power point? Daebaaaak!!! Can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya Ma 👌
      Sama kaya bikin di Corel Draw tapi dgn versi yg lebih simple, dulu ngoprek Power Point karena Corel Draw-nya trial version mulu, cepet expired 😁

      Delete

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~