This or That: (several) Movie I Watched

by - March 19, 2018


Since the Oscar was hyped... almost a month ago hehe I would like to share my This or That about movies I watched, not-too-related-into-Oscar actually ... except the movie keyword hehe Because This or That list is my watch based, I’m very sorry if you couldn’t find your favorite movie on this list, maybe I not watching yet or ... forget about it. Please let me know your recommended movie by comment, wish I could watch it later.

1.  La La Land or (500) Day of Summer
(500) Day of Summer.

2. Les Miserable or The Greatest Showman
Les Miserable and The Greatest Showman are enough good but need more character development.

3. 50 First Dates or The Proposal
50 First Dates because I like the soundtrack (Would’t It Be Nice by The Beachboy) ... and The Proposal because I can’t deny Ryan Reynold's charm.

4. Love, Sex, and Drugs or Friend With Benefit
I love both, even felt tired when saw the scene hehe

5. The Ugly Truth or Life as We Know It
Life as We Know It.

6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button or The Age of Adaline
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

7. The Theory of Everything or A Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind.

8. The Fault In Our Stars or A Walk To Remember
The Fault In Our Stars.

9. Midnight In Paris or Vanilla Sky
Both! Owen Wilson is the best hehe

10. The Lake House or The Notebook
The Lake House, because I like that glass house, also Keanu Reeves hehe

11. The Pursuit of Happiness or Changing Lines
Changing Lines.

12. Inception or Upside Down
Both are had a similar concept and I love it, but I chose Inception because I’m in waiting for Inception 2.

13. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty or Ruby Spark
Both are nice, Ruby Spark came with a great story and The Secret of Walter Mitty came from the deepest desire of a regular employee. I choose both hehe

14. The Adjustment Bureau or Me Before You
Even Me Before You made me cry, the story of The Adjustment Bureau is more interesting.

15. Get Out or This Is The End
This Is The End is the best!

16. We Bought A Zoo or The Odd Life of Timothy Green
We Bought A Zoo

17. Little Miss Sunshine or Captain Fantastic
I should admit that Captain Fantastic gives me a new perspective on being a modern hippie in this millennial era, but the story itself flies in the air, especially in the end. so, I choose Little Miss Sunshine.

18. 127 hours or Into The Wild
I always love James Franco movies even if it's nothing, but Into The Wild is more interesting hehe

19.  Jerry Maguire or Patch Adams
Well ... the first time I watch Patch Adams in my Creative Thinking course at college, the movie made me cry over and over, it's very touchy, and I recommend this movie to you guys ...

20. Hotel Rwanda or Schindler List
Both are awesome!

21. The King Speech or The Darkest Hour
The King's Speech, it's more personal ...

22. The Pianist or The Imitation Game
The Imitation Game.

23. Good Will Hunting or Dead Poet Society
Most people would recommend this movie as a time favorite, but for me both is only 'enough' good.

24. 3 Idiots or Hidden Figures
Both are genius, but I love Janelle Monae hehe

25. Oldboy or The Gift
The Gift.

26. The Loft or The Beach
Actually ... I love The Beach more but The Loft has a bundle of cool guys hehe

27. The Great Gatsby or Love Me if You Dare
The Great Gatsby ... Then Love Me If You Dare

28. Forest Gump or Catch Me If You Can
Forest Gump, no matter how I love Leonardo Dicaprio on Catch Me If You Can.

29. The Prestige or Now You See Me
I love both, difficult to decide ...

30. The Den or Nerve
Nerve! Because I'm so millennial

31. The Purge or The Guest
I'm dizzy watch The Purge

32. The Nightcrawler or The Voices
The Voices! 

33. The Lovely Boner or Perfume
Perfume, because I read the book.

34. The Girl With Dragon Tatto or Predestination
PREDESTINATION!!! You should watch it!

35. The Matrix or Tron
The Matrix! I love Trinity's neat hair.

36. Pacific Rim or Real Steel
Pacific Rim and I wish the sequel is going well.

37. G.I. Joe or The A Team
The A-Team!

38. Star Wars or Star Trek
Star Trek, because I should wait years for Star Wars.

39. Inglorious Bastard or Valkyrie
Maybe Valkyrie ... because Inglorious Bastard hasn’t a smooth storyline.
  
40. Olympus Has Fallen or the White House Down
Both are had a similar theme, but I prefer the Channing-Tatum version.

41. Pans Labyrinth or The Shape of Water
I love both. But the Pans Labyrinth concept is blown my mind more than The Shape of Water, yes, I knew it was Guillermo Del Torro's baby but for me, The Shape of Water's impression isn’t great as Pans Labyrinth. Go watch Pans Labyrinth if curious hehe

42. Mrs. Peregrin and The Peculiar Children or The Unfortunate Events of Lemony Snickets
The Unfortunate Events of Lemony Snickets.

43. The Lords of The Rings or The Hobbit
BOTH!!!

44. Gravity or The Martian
The Martian, Gravity makes me hopeless

45. Oblivion or Interstellar
Interstellar off course ...

46. The Space Between Us or Tomorrowland
The Space Between Us even though it's so cheesy hahaha

47. The Hunger Games or The Maze Runner
Still The Maze Runner 

48. Divergent or The Giver
Actually ... I'm tired of dystopian theme ...

49. The Social Network or The Internship
Absolutely The Internship.

50. The Grand Budapest Hotel or Moonrise Kingdom
I love the tone color of both, but The Grand Budapest Hotel had a deep storyline than the Moonrise Kingdom.

😫😫😫 50 isn't enough hehe ... if you want to know more about my movie list, check my LetterBoxD account.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~