#88 Love Life

by - February 08, 2015

I’ve got #88 Love Life by Diana Rikasari as my 25th birthday gift from my lil’ sissy, it’s the hottest book nowadays on IG hehe I am her fans hohoho and stalked this book in a time.

Thank you sis !!! you’re so awesome ... knew what I really want <3 <3 <3


The book content is about Diana personal quotes and self vitamin on her and off course a little story about her husband, how they met and their dating way. It’s a nice book with adorable illustration by Dinda P.S. FYI she is Dian Pelangi book illustrator too.

Here is some of my favorite quotes, actually I love everything inside hehe

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~