Food Processing

by - November 18, 2014

Nowadays, I spent my free time (as a jobless) with join Processing Training which held by my city government. We would be train for 1 monath, for practicing food processing such as how to produce Tempe, Chicken Nugget, Bread etc.


For early 2 weeks, they gave us teory about food processing in a global. But, explain detailed in some of process which relation with our practice. As we know, teory is soo... bored, hehe I tried for focusing the explanation with sleepy eye and forced myself by ate a candy and draw on the modul. So far, it works. They gave us snack and lunch everyday, the most difficult are snack. Why? it make us sleepy... Seriosly. Listening instructure explanation in fully tummy at the noon are the hardest part, I only need bed for make a perfect day hehe



We started by practicing How to make Ginger Extract (I will share the detail soon) and end up by examination such as student. BTW, those are the result of the practicing, most of them still need to improve.






I will share the  recipe later :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~