Relationshit

by - September 26, 2014


I cant counting how many times people asked me about marriage, fiance, boyfriend, close friend and all the things about love life. Also, never forget mention age and how time flies. Actually it’s very common things to talk about it. But, my life isnt newspaper. I cant let everybody know all content, necessary and unnecessary, is it really happened or juat an advertising.


My life just like my socmed, I only share what I really like and I thought need to share. Off course, I dont need to care what all my friendlist seen. They would give me like and love if interested and comment if they want, or just see my notification and doing nothing if isnt interested.
So, you just want to know or really want to know?
Now, most of my friend is married, enggaged or in relationship. The rest will follow after.
Married are just married, waiting baby born (pregnant), just born a baby, being a young mom, raise a child and another things I dont know.
Enggaged are finally happy because we are one step closer to serious life, we can’t let anyone disturbing our plan, we are very nervous during waiting marriage, we are busy prepared 1 perfect unforgottable day.
In relationship are tried start new relationship after failed with previous person. Still thinking is he / she the right one. Longlasting relationship without clear future. Tried to survive with this kind of relationship. Too tired for searching perfect person.
Last, but not least. Single are still need time for make sure for make a decision which one more immportant, carrier or marriage.  Still think previous relationship and regret why cant we have a new beginning. Too much thinking. I dont know what to do. I dont care, just try to living my life and hope someone will caring to me.
Absolutely I’m happy with their happiness. How could I’m not happy, their happiness is my happiness too. Even sometimes, sometimes, only sometimes, feel ironic. They are happy without me, yes, without me know how is it, how the feelings. Hehe
The most annoying thing are if my parent friend asked about which relationship do you have? Off course I’m netral, I’m single. And it will continued  into how to find the right man for me and closed by so many tip and suggestion. Hufft ... pffuiihh...
That‘s a big concern if you arent married on 24-25. Some people started judge. Judge by their standards. So.. so..
My life is going very well...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~