Ask Away!

by - June 26, 2021


I saw peoples answer this on the their IG story and I decided to took it here because I want to answer all of them even no one asking me 😂

1. Relationship status
Unidentified (I bet this is the top questioning 😁)

2. Last song you heard
Isyana Sarasvati - Untuk Hati yang Terluka #np

3. Miss anyone
Really miss my friend right now 🤗, I am tired of knowing their life only just by saw their last update status, most of all not in good situation 😢

4. Love or be loved
Love, I believe I could be loved more when I love more and more 🥰

5. Greatest struggle in life
To be honest, everyday is a struggling day especially the last 1,5 years 😅.
My greatest struggle in life is the years after college graduation until I finally have a job (again). When I'm broke, jobless and clueless. 

6. Dreams and ambitions
I dream every day but I should admit that I don't have as many ambitions as people do. Just because i have less ambition but doesn't mean I don't have ambition at all. I just have different slice of cake 🍰

7. Nicknames
Nonon, Nonins, Nyon, Nyong, Nong. All started by N as on point as the New Balance logo 😉✨

8. Future career choice
Designer and entrepreneur.

9. Ideal date
Duta Sheila on 7 😘

10. Favorite emoji
🥲🙃😉

11. Favorite style of clothing
I called it cozy style with a fun sprinkle ✨👌🏻 I don't mind to wear cheap dress or unbranded things as long as it fits on me.

12. Weird food combo you enjoy
Nasi 🍚 X Indomie 🍜 
Nasi 🍚 X Pasta 🍝 
Nasi 🍚 X Mashed Potato 🥔 
It's not weird... Just enjoy my combo carbo 😂

13. Things you're worry about
Future 😌 also, after death life 🙃

14. Last photo you took

15. Favorite youtube channel
- Kimbab Family ❤️
- Cine Crib 🎬
- Vindes 🫂

16. Favorite cafe
During the pandemic I didn't visit the cafe anymore, but before the pandemic I liked 150 Coffee and Garden because it had good coffee milk and a hidden backyard.

17. Your moment of achievement
Now.
Because I survived ✨👌🏻

18. Best school / college memory
Every moments in Darul Arqam 😘

19. Love or career
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

20. Childhood life or adult life
I have great childhood life 😉✨

21. Carbonara or Bolognese
I love both🍝

22. Most useless talent you have
I screening people 🎭

23. Share a message using emojis
🏞️🏖️🌇

24. Your whatsapp status
Idle.

25. Things you are grateful for in life
I was born as me.

26. Languages you can speak
Indonesian ⭐⭐⭐
Sundanese ⭐⭐
Arabic ⭐⭐
English ⭐⭐
Yes, you see my LinkedIn language rate 😁

27. Work from home or office culture
WFH.

28. Favorite hobbies
- Designing my life
- Declutter
- Blogging

29. Have you found the purpose of life
Still on the way, like… 65% to go maybe ☺️

30. Favorite birthday present
I don't care about the season, just give me a present 😉

31. Do first impression matter
Yes, because from my first impression I can decide what the next step I should take.

32. Which game do you play the most
Blossom Blast Saga.

33. Which country do you wish to travel to?
🇩🇪 🇳🇿 🇬🇧

34. What lockdown lifestyle teaches you
Slow living is quite fun ☺️

35. What motivates you in life
Future (afterlife) 

36. Most ridiculous things you've bought
Too many 😂

37. Your worst date
I couldn't spill the whole story here, but I already told my friends about it 😂😂😂😂😂

38. Who knows you the best
Allah and myself 😇

39. Are you a coffee drinker
Im tea drinker

40. Oldest thing you own
My tie dye jeans that i used from 6th grade of school 👖

41. What was your first job
Development department staff in an offshore company.

42. One thing you will never do again
I have trust issue, so… you know what happens before 😌

43. Outdated slang you still use
You would find it in my writings here, just read 🤭

44. Favorite thing to watch on TikTok
Declutter hacks.

45. Favorite scent
Under renovation house
Clothes after drying under the sun
- Foods

46. Interesting skills you want to learn
- Swimming
- Cooking
- Crochet

47. Grossest food you ever had
Not the grossest, but the not so interesting food I ever had is Jengkol & Pete.

48. Silliest memory with your best friend
Too much memories 😂😂😂

49. Most memorable birthday
All of my birthday is memorable ☺️

50. What really makes you angry
When you know it is wrong but still do it.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~