POTOC

by - June 27, 2013

Here is my design for material dan processing study during college, for final exam we must create a design (anything) of daily stuff, the requirement is the size must be no longer than 15 cm X 15 cm and must be using 2 kind of material, acrylic board and resin (liquid plastic).

After developed several design idea, I decided to create a pot for succulent, meanwhile most of my friends decided to create stationary and lighting. Pot is the ideal stuff to design because I can combine 2 material into it, the transparent characteristic of acrylic board and resin is adding a value to my design so user would know inside the pot.

My design is inspired by octopus tentacles of Davy Jones from The Pirrates of The Carribean movie. The waving part is create by using acrylic board because had a dynamic shape that resin couldn’t reach, the pot base create by using resin because had a thick size.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~