A Date With Mom

by - October 25, 2013


I have been waiting for a long time to visit this place, and year after year I miss this place so much. 

I visited Taman Bunga Nusantara when I was a little girl, once. Me, my sister, my parent, and my aunty went here (TBN) to attend an event (I forgot what kind of event). Me and Widy (my lil sister) are very happy because there are a lot of flowers that are rarely seen in our daily, blooming everywhere, colorful, interesting, and need to explore.

I remember when we ran around, passed the fountain aim to flower batch. We talk about which is the best flower in this place, and sometimes we laugh and continue to run. We visited a glass house, a Japanese garden, a palm garden, a Mexican garden, and a view tower to see the whole garden from the top. My family almost surrounded the whole TBN by walk, because the too precious moment for through by mini train.



Fortunately, my mother's office has a field trip to TBN, my mother and I were very excited to hear that and spent the rest of the week preparing for the trip. Choosing a dress, choosing a veil, choosing a pair of trousers, choosing a bag, choosing shoes, choosing food, choosing a drink, and choosing another choice. Haha very interesting activity, because I'm super sure we’ll forget about that preparation the day we went.

We use the bus, which needs ±5 hours from Subang to Cianjur. During the trip, I only do 3 activities, sleeping, eating, and checking my phone, very unproductive, but I call it ‘refreshing’. Remember, not every day I have unproductive activities :).

When we arrived, we were busy discussing the best route to remind our memories, too many options, but first, we must follow the field trip, after that, it’s up to us right?

During other people were busy preparing lunch in the picnic area, we went to mushola for prayer. During other people queue up to pray, we lunch and take a picture. Isn't it a good idea? We must do it quickly. We don't want to miss a chance to collect our memories. During do her itinerary, like deciding arisan's winner, chit chat and take a picture together.  My mother and I always stole the chance for taking a picture as much as we can, to show up to my sister, because she cant join us.





Even though it’s very sunny, we don't care, we went so far to this place and here we are. We don't want to come back without anything. It’s very difficult to take a picture with a cell phone camera, especially a touch screen. We cant see the result in normal conditions, too bright, making darkness in the display.

We use the train for going around the TBN, past the rose garden, France garden, and fountain. We decided to stop in view tower. And we are very disappointed, because the lift is not working for a long time ago, and the condition of the tower is under maintenance. We must climb the ladder if want to see the whole TBN. Of course, we avoid it. And we went to Bali garden and a little bit of Labyrinth garden.








After that we went to Glasshouse, taking some pictures. Actually, we want to go to the Japanese garden, but the time is over (field trip itinerary). Twice disappointed. We enjoy the last minutes in TBN and hope can be back here immediately. With my sister J. For watching the flower blooming.

There are no big differences between when I visited this place a long time ago and now. I mean, the maintenance of the flowers is very good. TBN Lucky can find a good hand for rise the flower. Good management, a lot of benches everywhere (for sitting and taking a picture). Clean picnic area, complete with washroom and mushola. wide parking area. And many more...

Good job Mr. Soeharto!


I felt sad when I left that place, besides it gave unforgettable (new) memories for us. it makes me think: why the government didn't repair the road, too many holes, and dangerous (ravine). And the saddest thing is: it takes 5 hours for going back to my hometown.

Why is this place very far from my home?

And I felt a little bit unlucky: because the flower still not blooming yet.

On our way back to home, we only bought ‘roti unyil’ and ‘aromanis’. Not bought tauco like other people, because we know each other doesn't like tauco. Arrived at home at 11 PM, change clothes, and slept. Avoid the reality that our house is messy by the stuff (before and after the trip).

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~